*theme #11 is a theme by destroyer.tumblr.com. Please don't remove credit! */>
Definitely making these someday.
Baked Parmesan Tomatoes
TIP: I used a cupcake tin to hold the tomatoes together while baking!
- 4 tomatoes, halved horizontally
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Place tomatoes cut-side up on a baking sheet. Top with Parmesan, oregano, salt and pepper. Drizzle with oil and bake until the tomatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.
~ 62 calories per half tomato.
making these for lunch today in a few hours (:
Substitute: Baked zucchini slices for noodles. Make the lasagna as you normally would, replacing lasagna noodles with the baked zucchini. You want them firm, not crisp. - Lise Battaglia
Carbs Eliminated: 36 g per serving
Servings Per Recipe: 4
submitted by -yourtearsdontfall.tumblr.com
SUBMIT YOUR LIFE LESSON HERE!
Only people willing to work to the point of discomfort on a regular basis using effective means to produce that discomfort will actually look like they have been other-than-comfortable most of the time. You can thank magazines for these persistent misconceptions, along with the natural tendency of all normal humans to seek reasons to avoid hard physical exertion.