*theme #11 is a theme by destroyer.tumblr.com. Please don't remove credit! */>
Definitely making these someday.
Baked Parmesan Tomatoes
TIP: I used a cupcake tin to hold the tomatoes together while baking!
- 4 tomatoes, halved horizontally
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Place tomatoes cut-side up on a baking sheet. Top with Parmesan, oregano, salt and pepper. Drizzle with oil and bake until the tomatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.
~ 62 calories per half tomato.
making these for lunch today in a few hours (: